Flu Vaccination Campaign 2020/2021
Now is the time to get your free flu vaccination. Please check the eligibility criteria below and contact the surgery if you are eligible.
Who can have the flu vaccine?
The flu vaccine is given to people who:
- are 65 and over (including those who'll be 65 by 31 March 2021)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in a long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who's at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- frontline health or social care workers
Please click the following link for more information: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/
Please also check out the following flu vaccination eligibility video: https://youtu.be/h4tKXLvVwb4